Silverstone Classic - The World's Biggest Classic Motor Racing Festival
Friday 29th - Sunday 31st July 2016
Official Silverstone hospitality within a private Brooklands suite
Enjoy full VIP treatment at the 2016 Silverstone Classic, for a surprisingly low price…
The Silverstone Classic is firmly established as the World’s Biggest Classic Motor Racing Festival of ‘Flat Out Fun for all the Family’. With over 1000 beautiful and exotic race cars competing in over 20 races covering more than eight decades of motor sport and around 9000 fabulous classic cars on display in the infield over the weekend.
FMCG Hospitality are proud to offer Official Silverstone VIP hospitality from a private suite for this prestigious motorsport event. An ‘Access All Areas’ policy allowing the spectator close to all the action, live rock music on a grand scale, aerobatic displays, a period fun fair, shopping, and so much more to entertain you, the Silverstone Classic is an unmissable event. The magical cocktail of classic racing cars, live music and open public access to the paddock is always extremely popular.
Private VIP Brooklands Suite – Simply the best view
Whether you are a looking to provide truly unforgettable experiences for your most loyal clients or simply an avid fan fascinated by Classic Cars, we offer the perfect Silverstone VIP Hospitality package.
Take in the view from your own dedicated trackside balcony on the inside of the famous circuit as the cars negotiate Wellington Straight, onto the renowned Brooklands and Luffield corners before accelerating hard into Woodcote and onto National Pits Straight on their way to another lap.
If you are looking to match the thrill of the track with the finest hospitality, then look no further than Brooklands hospitality at Silverstone.
What’s included in the Official Silverstone Classic VIP Hospitality package:
- Private Hospitality Suite
- Glass fronted modern designer VIP Hospitality Suite with viewing balcony
- Full entrance ticket & VIP Hospitality Suite pass inc. access to the centre circuit
- Hot breakfast selection on arrival
- Coffee, tea and biscuits all day
- Private bar with complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks (lunchtime onwards)
- Chefs Table Luncheon served in the hospitality suite
- Official Programme (1 per 2 guests)
- Privileged view of Brooklands complex from the large balcony
- VIP parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Fresh Floral arrangements and daily newspapers
- FMCG Host and Concierge Service so you make the most of your day
- Flat Screen plasmas with live race and timing feeds
- A full itinerary & event information pack inc. all location information, times etc.
Friday 29th July 2016
Saturday 30th July 2016
Sunday 31st July 2016
To discuss further or to tailor your booking please contact us
Telephone Booking Hotline:
+44 (0) 1869 350003