Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC)
Sunday 18th September 2016
Official Silverstone hospitality within a private Brooklands suite
Enjoy full VIP treatment at this years Silverstone round of the British Touring Car Championship, for a surprisingly low price…
The Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship returns to Silverstone in 2016 for what’s sure to be another thrilling weekend of racing. With a packed timetable and open paddock policy, it’s a must-attend event for any motorsport fan.
FMCG Hospitality are proud to offer Official Silverstone VIP hospitality from a private suite for this prestigious motorsport event. Silverstone played host to some of the closest BTCC action of 2015, and the thrill-a-minute National Circuit layout is set to bring guests to the edge of their seats once again this year. With no less than three main BTCC races and a host of supporting classes, the on-track action will keep the whole family entertained.
Private VIP Brooklands Suite – Simply the best view
Whether you are a looking to provide truly unforgettable experiences for your most loyal clients or simply an avid fan fascinated by Touring Cars (BTCC), we offer the perfect Silverstone VIP Hospitality package.
Take in the view from your own dedicated trackside balcony on the inside of the famous circuit as the cars negotiate Wellington Straight, onto the renowned Brooklands and Luffield corners before accelerating hard into Woodcote and onto National Pits Straight on their way to another lap.
If you are looking to match the thrill of the track with the finest hospitality, then look no further than Brooklands hospitality at Silverstone.
What’s included in the Official Silverstone BTCC VIP Hospitality package:
- Private Hospitality Suite
- Glass fronted modern designer VIP Hospitality Suite with viewing balcony
- Full entrance ticket & VIP Hospitality Suite pass inc. access to the centre circuit
- Hot breakfast selection on arrival
- Coffee, tea and biscuits all day
- Private bar with complimentary beers, wines and soft drinks (lunchtime onwards)
- Chefs Table Luncheon served in the hospitality suite
- Official Programme (1 per 2 guests)
- Privileged view of Brooklands complex from the large balcony
- VIP parking pass (1 per 4 guests)
- Fresh Floral arrangements and daily newspapers
- FMCG Host and Concierge Service so you make the most of your day
- Flat Screen plasmas with live race and timing feeds
- A full itinerary & event information pack inc. all location information, times etc.
To discuss further or to tailor your booking please contact us
Telephone Booking Hotline:
+44 (0) 1869 350003